Free shipping worldwide!
The famous tv painter Bob Ross often said in his shows: "We do not make mistakes, we just make happy accidents''.
A lot of the jewelry I make starts with a happy accident.
In this case was melting sterling silver and when I tried to cast it I spilled some liquid silver on my bench.
I liked the organic shape of this ''splash'' quite a lot so I decided to use it as a base for this opal necklace.
- Made of 925 Sterling silver, recycled.
- The silver is oxidized for an antique dark finish.
- The 45 cm (17.71 inch) long fine silver necklace is included in the price.
- The freeform silver pendant is 5 x 3,5 cm - 1.96 x 1.37 inch
- Natural black Welo opal from Ethiopia
- Multi rainbow flash colours
- 0.75 cts | 9 x 7 mm
- Unheated and untreated
- Set in a silver prong setting
Free shipping worldwide, packed in an luxury Roff Jewellery box
If you have any questions, do not hestitate to contact me.