Free shipping worldwide!
For this ring I choose a combination of sterling silver and copper that looks great with these amazing gemstones.
The back of the ring and the ring band were made by feeding silver plate together with a piece of sandpaper through a rolling mill.
This gives a very interesting texture to the silver.
- For this double ring I selected a pear-shaped orange fossil coral stone from Indonesia.
- I set the coral gemstone in a copper bezel with silver granules.
- Fossil coral is a natural gemstone that is created when prehistoric coral is gradually replaced with agate. No living coral reef was harmed for this, rest assured.
- The other stone is a translucent agate stone that has a beautiful orangy brown inclusion that match the colour of the fossil coral perfectly.
- Dendritic agate or tree agate is a agate stone that is characterized by fern or moss like inclusions.
- Although this ring is adjustable because of its open front, it’s meant for rather small fingers: a size 16 – 17 (inside diameter in mm) or a USA size 5.5 – 6.5.
- The fossil coral stone is 32 mm long.
- The dendritric agate measures 14 x 10 mm.
This ring will be shipped worldwide, free of charge.
All Rōff Jewellery products come in a beautiful jewellery box.
Contact me for questions or custom work!