Free shipping worldwide!
So here's a stone that I find quite a discovery: simbircite or simbercite.
It is named after the Russian city Simbirsk where it is found and it has a beauty that will leave you absolutely breathless.
This jaw dropping gemstone has an amazing wavy pattern and comes in a warm amber colour with dark chocolately brown and deep gold lines.
Simbircite is a gemstone as well as a fossil: the veins come from fossil ammonite shell that's partly turned into pyrite over the course of millons of years.
- I set the simbercite stone in a smooth silver bezel and let the wavy lines repeat in the
- The band of this mindblowing simbircite ring is 9 mm wide
- The simbircite stone has a diameter of 34 mm, the total diameter of the ring is 38 mm.
- Suitable of all sizes and adjustable.
Maybe you also like the teardrop simbircite ring or this astrophyllite ring.
- Handcrafted silver necklaces
- Handcrafted silver bracelets
This stunning simbircite ring is send to you free of charge in a Roff Jewellery gift box.
Email me for questions or personalized designs.